KARACHI: SSU commando Saeed Khan Afridi returned home after securing the first position in 50-kilogram category competition in Thailand Martial Arts Festival held in capital Bangkok. Holding Pakistan’s flag high is the aim of my life, a jubilant Saeed said on his return back home. Fighters from over 50 countries participated in the mega martial arts event. Provincial legislator of PMLN Humayun Khan greeted Saeed at the Karachi airport and assured him his fullest support.
• $50 billion wiped off ASX after nuclear blast
• Fire destroys 100 vehicles at car yard
• Transparency watchdog returns
• Football: Blatter hit with FIFA bribery probe
• N Korea claims hydrogen bomb test