ISLAMABAD: Army chief Qamar Javed Bajwa signed execution orderes (Black Warrants) of another 30 hard core terrorists who were awarded death sentence by Military Courts. The process expedited during Op Radd-ul-Fasaad. These terrorists were involved in committing heinous offences relating to terrorism including attack on APS Peshawar, kidnapping and slaughtering soldiers of Frontier Constabulary, attack on Saidu Sharif airport, killing of innocent civilians, attacking Armed Forces of Pakistan and Law Enforcement Agencies.
• $50 billion wiped off ASX after nuclear blast
• Fire destroys 100 vehicles at car yard
• Transparency watchdog returns
• Football: Blatter hit with FIFA bribery probe
• N Korea claims hydrogen bomb test