MQM Chief Altaf Hussain investigation is under-way by Scotland Yard police

KARACHI: MQM Qaid Altaf Hussain has not been arrested, but rumours only, all Workers should remain calm over the situation, MQM Rabita Committee London and Karachi told in Press Conference here on Tuesday.
MQM representative in London Convenor Nadeem Nusrat also told local media that the Scotland yard officials has not arrested Altaf Hussain, but he is suffering due to illness and at home now.
He appealed all the workers they should remain peaceful, while in Karachi and other districts of Sindh workers gathered and take to the streets, protests over the arrest of Altaf Hussain.
Later, recent reports revealed that Metropolitan Police has said that the 60-year-old suspect that had been arrested earlier has now been shifted to the police station. Further reports said after investigation will charge on, he also shifted to Victoria police station and Doctor has checked up the health of Altaf Husain.
While, three magistrates will reportedly indict Altaf Hussain at 9pm (PST) London time today said reports.
According to recent reports, over 8 Buses, trucks, van set ablaze in Karachi and the angry workers take to the streets against the arrest of MQM Chief Altaf Hussain.
Due to the current situation British staff in Karachi Consulate flown out Karachi and the security has been beefed up at sensitive areas of Karachi and other parts of Sindh.
A massive traffic jaam on the roads witnessed, while petrol pumps closed and shut-down as the Markets and trade centres in Karachi and other parts of Sindh. Traffic wardens and police on different chowks/roads also disappeared due to tense situation.
Governor Sindh Dr. Ishrat-Ul-Ibad has contacted Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, Interior Minister and other federal institutions over the situation.
Due to firing in Sukkur 4 injured, they were shifted to the Hospital and two injured in Hyderabad in a firing.
Later, Rangers and police reached several parts of Karachi to control the situation on the occasion. Whereas, a large nubmer of MQM leaders and workers gathered at Nine Zero and chanted slogans of Altaf, speaking on the occasion, MQM leader Haider Abbas Rizvi said the party does not want the MQM chief to be harmed in any way. Rizvi claims that Altaf Hussain is still at his home.
While, MQM leader Farooq Sattar claims that the MQM chief was headed to the hospital when the Metropolitan Police came to his residence with a search warrant.
Sattar adds that MQM’s lawyers reached in time to handle the situation.
According to Sattar, the party lawyers and London police are still present at Hussain’s residence.
Farooq Sattar claims Deputy Convenor of MQM London Nadeem Nusrat is in contact with Altaf Hussain.
The MQM representative also says that Altaf Hussain’s health is their party’s top priority. He adds that the MQM chief needed to be hospitalised and get treatment immediately.
“We have to pray for his health,” says the MQM leader.
He also warns MQM workers that they should not give exploiters the opportunity to take advantage of the situation.