Mobilink has become the first Telco to expand its 3G network to 100 cities of Pakistan. The milestone has been achieved in less than a year after the commercial launch of 3G services by Mobilink which is in line with its commitment to focus on the growth of high-speed internet services in Pakistan.
• $50 billion wiped off ASX after nuclear blast
• Fire destroys 100 vehicles at car yard
• Transparency watchdog returns
• Football: Blatter hit with FIFA bribery probe
• N Korea claims hydrogen bomb test