RAWALPINDI: The Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) on Tuesday rejected the Indian claims of destroying Pakistani post along the Line of Control in Naushera Sector. Director General ISPR in a tweet also termed the accusations that Pakistan Army opened firing on civilians across the LoC. “Indian claims of destroying Pakistani post along LOC in Naushera Sec and firing by Pak Army on civilians across LOC are false” DG ISPR tweeted.
• $50 billion wiped off ASX after nuclear blast
• Fire destroys 100 vehicles at car yard
• Transparency watchdog returns
• Football: Blatter hit with FIFA bribery probe
• N Korea claims hydrogen bomb test