NEW DELHI: Modi government has approached International Court of Justice to save killer of innocent Pakistanis Kalbhoshan Yadav from death sentence in Pakistan, while Iran has also requested to seek access to Kalbhoshan Yadav. According to Indian media, International Court of Justice, through a tweet publicly made aware that India has appealed to stop implementation on Kalbhoshan Yadav execution, requesting to order Pakistani officials to stop Kalbhoshan Yadav execution.
• $50 billion wiped off ASX after nuclear blast
• Fire destroys 100 vehicles at car yard
• Transparency watchdog returns
• Football: Blatter hit with FIFA bribery probe
• N Korea claims hydrogen bomb test