ISLAMABAD: Interior Ministry said action on orders of the Prime Minister on recommendations of Dawn Leaks Inquiry Committee has already been completed and the issue stands settled. In a statement issued in Islamabad on Wednesday, it said there is need to develop a Code of Conduct for the Print Media especially when dealing with issues relating to security of Pakistan. The Ministry through a notification issued here after the civil and military leadership’s huddle at Prime Minister’s House said that the newspaper leak issued stood resolved. It added that the Prime Minister had on April 29 approved all the four recommendations. The statement said that as per the commendation portfolio of Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Foreign Affairs was taken back from Tariq Fatemi.
• $50 billion wiped off ASX after nuclear blast
• Fire destroys 100 vehicles at car yard
• Transparency watchdog returns
• Football: Blatter hit with FIFA bribery probe
• N Korea claims hydrogen bomb test