LONDON: Australia has won the toss and elected to bat against Pakistan in the ICC Women World Cup at Grace Road, Leicester. However, six-time champion Australia have won all of their first three matches in the tournament so far. Pakistan, however, are looking to end the losing streak after falling short against South Africa, England and India. In other matches of the day, India will play against Sri Lanka at Derby and England will face South Africa at Bristol.
• $50 billion wiped off ASX after nuclear blast
• Fire destroys 100 vehicles at car yard
• Transparency watchdog returns
• Football: Blatter hit with FIFA bribery probe
• N Korea claims hydrogen bomb test