BANNU: At least two police officials were injured in an explosion at the main gate of Police Station Mandan in Bunnu in the early hours of Tuesday. The blast was caused when a suicide bomber rammed his explosive-laden car into the entrance gate of the police station. The blast was heard in the far-flung areas of the city. The main gate of the police station was completely destroyed due to explosion while the building was partially damaged.
• $50 billion wiped off ASX after nuclear blast
• Fire destroys 100 vehicles at car yard
• Transparency watchdog returns
• Football: Blatter hit with FIFA bribery probe
• N Korea claims hydrogen bomb test