Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX) has extended its last week gains on Monday as it has rallied by 354 points in morning session to arrive at a new high of 49,393 points. Stock analysts are anticipating good results from registered companies in first half of 2017. Cement sector continues to perform good following announcement by federal pertaining to construction of Diamer-Bhasha Dam and expedition of work on various CPEC related projects. Fertilizer sector is also witnessing boom as Urea off-take remains strong in Rabi season. 100-index has inducted more than 1200 points in first trading week of the year.
• $50 billion wiped off ASX after nuclear blast
• Fire destroys 100 vehicles at car yard
• Transparency watchdog returns
• Football: Blatter hit with FIFA bribery probe
• N Korea claims hydrogen bomb test