KARACHI: The Sindh government, acting on the directives of the Supreme Court of Pakistan, has removed several officers of the provincial police department who had been serving on own pay scale (OPS) including Karachi’s police chief AIGP Shahid Hayat, a notification issued here on Thursday siad.
• $50 billion wiped off ASX after nuclear blast
• Fire destroys 100 vehicles at car yard
• Transparency watchdog returns
• Football: Blatter hit with FIFA bribery probe
• N Korea claims hydrogen bomb test