ISLAMABAD: Ambassador of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to Pakistan Nawaf Said Ahmad Al-Malkiy says his country is looking forward to invest in China Pakistan Economic Corridor and Gwadar port projects. He said that CPEC is a huge project, which will create many investment opportunities. The ambassador said Pakistan and Saudi Arabia are cooperating in military, economic and other sectors and their cooperation will increase further in future. The envoy stressed that the Muslim Ummah should get united to overcome the challenges being faced by it.
• $50 billion wiped off ASX after nuclear blast
• Fire destroys 100 vehicles at car yard
• Transparency watchdog returns
• Football: Blatter hit with FIFA bribery probe
• N Korea claims hydrogen bomb test