Quetta: Two Bloch rebel commanders lay down arms

QUETTA: Two key commanders of a banned outfit Baloch militant laid down their arms during a ceremony in Quetta on Saturday.
According to detail, the two Ferrari commanders had been operating from Afghanistan for the past eight years.
The ceremony was held by the Balochistan home ministry to appreciate the insurgents for their unconditional surrender. The two Baloch commanders were identified as Muhammad Din and his younger brother.
“Insurgents are gradually coming back into national mainstream,” Balochistan Home Minister Sarfraz Bugti said. They said our government will take steps to rehabilitate the insurgents so that they could start a normal life.
Balochistan minister Nawaz Changez Marri said that he had persuaded the rebels to lay down arms. “They have pledged to live a peaceful life from now on,” he said.