The Qatar government on Saturday distanced itself from a letter written by a prince regarding financing of properties owned by the ruling Sharif family in London. Responding to the letter which was submitted by the ruling family in the apex court, Qatari ambassador to Islamabad Saqar Mubarak al-Mansouri told a private news channel that his government was not involved in this issue. Let me tell you very clearly. It is an internal issue of Pakistan.
• $50 billion wiped off ASX after nuclear blast
• Fire destroys 100 vehicles at car yard
• Transparency watchdog returns
• Football: Blatter hit with FIFA bribery probe
• N Korea claims hydrogen bomb test