MOSCOW: Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday slammed “unfounded accusations” over the “incident with chemical weapons” in Syria in a phone call with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, the Kremlin said. “Putin in particular underlined the unacceptability of making unfounded accusations against anyone before a thorough and impartial international investigation is carried out,” the Kremlin said in a statement.
• $50 billion wiped off ASX after nuclear blast
• Fire destroys 100 vehicles at car yard
• Transparency watchdog returns
• Football: Blatter hit with FIFA bribery probe
• N Korea claims hydrogen bomb test