KARACHI: Pakistan’s leading oil marketing company, Pakistan State Oil (PSO) has entered an agreement with Telenor Pakistan to make available its branchless banking and GSM services to every PSO fuelling station across the country. The agreement was signed between GM NBD PSO, Mr. Babar H Chaudhary and Director Sales & Distribution Telenor Pakistan, Mr. Mohammad QasimAwan at PSO Headquarters in Karachi in the presence of MD PSO Mr. Sheikh Imran-ul-Haque and Telenor Pakistan CEO Mr. IrfanWahab Khan and various other senior officials from both organizations.
• $50 billion wiped off ASX after nuclear blast
• Fire destroys 100 vehicles at car yard
• Transparency watchdog returns
• Football: Blatter hit with FIFA bribery probe
• N Korea claims hydrogen bomb test