KARACHI: Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) on Thursday decided to file an appeal against Benazir Bhutto murder case verdict. In an important party meeting, chaired by PPP chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, it was decided that Asif Ali Zardari – PPP co-chairman – will file the appeal in Supreme court. Advocate Latif Khosa, former Punjab Governor, will represent Asif Ali Zardari. Asif Ali Zardari, Faryal Talpur, Khurshid Shah and Yousaf Raza Gillani were present in the meeting. On the other hand, it was decided that Bilawal Bhutto will become party in Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto case. Senator Farooq H. Naek will represent Bilawal. Bilawal will also become a co-petitioner in Benazir Bhutto murder case along with his father. Peoples party has already filed a reference in Supreme court.
• $50 billion wiped off ASX after nuclear blast
• Fire destroys 100 vehicles at car yard
• Transparency watchdog returns
• Football: Blatter hit with FIFA bribery probe
• N Korea claims hydrogen bomb test