The five-member bench of Supreme Court (SC) on Wednesday has adjourned the Panama Leaks case hearing till Monday due to heart ailment of Justice Sheikh Azmat Saeed. Head of the bench Justice Asif Saeed Khosa said that doctors have removed blockage in Justice Azmat’s vessels while he has also underwent angiography and stents have also been placed inside his body. Doctors have advised him to take proper rest for early recovery.
• $50 billion wiped off ASX after nuclear blast
• Fire destroys 100 vehicles at car yard
• Transparency watchdog returns
• Football: Blatter hit with FIFA bribery probe
• N Korea claims hydrogen bomb test