President of Palestine Mahmoud Abbas on Wednesday concluded his three-day official visit to Pakistan during which he held talks with Pakistani leadership. President Mamnoon Hussain bid farewell to his Palestinian counterpart at the Nur Khan Airport. President Abbas was presented a photo album about his visit to Pakistan. During his stay, President Mahmoud Abbas held formal round of talks with Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif. The two leaders also inaugurated the newly constructed building of the Palestinian Embassy complex.
• $50 billion wiped off ASX after nuclear blast
• Fire destroys 100 vehicles at car yard
• Transparency watchdog returns
• Football: Blatter hit with FIFA bribery probe
• N Korea claims hydrogen bomb test