NEW DELHI: Former Indian skipper Sourav Ganguly made a prediction for the big opening game of ICC Champions Trophy 2017. India will beat Pakistan yet again, he told the Indian media in a recently interview. The arch-rivals are all set to face one another in the major tournament match of International Cricket Council (ICC) on June 4. Ganguly believes that the Indian XI led by star batsman Virat Kohli has all it takes to dismantle the struggling Pakistan team which is currently in rebuilding stage after Misbah retirement, Azhar Ali short stay as skipper, and the recent appointment of wicket-keeper batsman Sarfraz Ahmed as captain.
• $50 billion wiped off ASX after nuclear blast
• Fire destroys 100 vehicles at car yard
• Transparency watchdog returns
• Football: Blatter hit with FIFA bribery probe
• N Korea claims hydrogen bomb test