ISLAMABAD: Government of Pakistan has sent a note to British government to review decision of quashing money laundering cases against MQM Chief. According to details, Interior Ministry has sent a note to British government, expressing concerns over quashing money laundering case and requested the British government to review its decision. Interior Ministry has requested the British government to share evidences found against MQM Founder. Interior Ministry stated that the exchange of evidences is important to advance in cases continued against MQM chief. It must be pertinent to recall that British government’s agency Scotland Yard had announced to end money laundering investigations against MQM Chief last year in mid October.
• $50 billion wiped off ASX after nuclear blast
• Fire destroys 100 vehicles at car yard
• Transparency watchdog returns
• Football: Blatter hit with FIFA bribery probe
• N Korea claims hydrogen bomb test