TANK: Pakistan army has announced reopening of Pak-Afghan border crossing at Angor Ada in South Waziristan Agency on Wednesday. Addressing a grand tribal jirga of Mehsud, Barki and Wazir here, the GOC Wana Maj General Nauman Zakria announced the opening of Angora Ada crossing, which was closed in February 2017 due to security reasons. The GOC appreciated the tribesmen’s cooperation in restoration of peace and security in the region.
• $50 billion wiped off ASX after nuclear blast
• Fire destroys 100 vehicles at car yard
• Transparency watchdog returns
• Football: Blatter hit with FIFA bribery probe
• N Korea claims hydrogen bomb test