Lahore: A meeting of ruling PML N to discuss and chalk out the strategy of electoral campaign in NA-120 constituency left vacant by the disqualification of ousted prime minister Nawaz Sharif is underway here. The meeting is chaired by Nawaz daughter and a leader of PMLN Maryam Nawaz is attended by party leaders and workers at Nawaz Model Town residence. Matters pertaining to preparations for the electoral campaign and the prevalent situation in NA-120 by-election will be discussed to chalk out the strategy of PML N electoral campaign. It may be mentioned here that by-election in NA-120 constituency of the National Assembly is schedule to be held on September 17.
• $50 billion wiped off ASX after nuclear blast
• Fire destroys 100 vehicles at car yard
• Transparency watchdog returns
• Football: Blatter hit with FIFA bribery probe
• N Korea claims hydrogen bomb test