Yoga has always been regarded as an excellent choice to stay healthy, fitter and ageless. With people emptying their pockets over cosmetics, surgeries and gyming equipment, in the quest to look beautiful and feel better, yoga comes out as very efficient and pocket friendly natural exercise that can benefit you way more in the long run- both physically and economically.
The practice of yoga looks over the physical and mental well-being altogether. It not just pushes you to a healthier self, but makes you spiritually calmer, that can take off the stress you come across everyday and helps you deal with it. And if you feel better, you look better.
Yoga’s healing powers work on the art of deep breathing and relaxation. Since extreme emotions including anger, pain, stress and self-hatred, affect how our body works. Yoga works by relaxing the muscles that carry the weight of these emotions, and this banishes those negative thoughts.
One famous form of yoga that can keep your face looking younger and beautiful for a longer time is the facial yoga. No creams or surgeries needed. With a regular practice and following it with full body asanas, your blood circulation improves and reaches to all organs which detoxifies your body system. With yoga, you can get rid of wrinkles, saggy lips, puffed eyes, dark circles, jowls and rejuvenate your skin.
Forehead: Release your worries and get rid of frown lines, resulting in a more relaxed body
Cheeks and mouth: As one gets older, muscle tone begins to decrease, making the face appear as if it is melting. Facial yoga can set this right.
Eyes: Relax the muscles that allow you to move your eyes around and improve vision. Complications like dry eyes, blurry vision and headaches can be eased away
Chin: Get a sharper jawline and get rid of the double chin.
Neck and shoulder: Avoid a drooped posture and wrinkles on the neck
Seven incredible poses
1. Lion Face: Breathe slowly and hold your breath for a while. Then stick your tongue out and open your eyes wide. Maintain this posture and try to stretch your tongue as far as it goes. This will increase blood circulation to the face and release tense muscles.
2. Fish face: Take a deep breath and hold it. Pucker up like a fish, suck in your cheeks and purse your lips. Now try to smile, that is, stretch your lips. This might feel a little uncomfortable, so breathe in and out as slowly as you can.
3. Look sideways: Breathe in and keeping your neck still, move your eyes towards extreme left. Hold the position. After a few seconds, turn your vision towards right.
4. Play the trumpet: Take a deep breathe through your mouth and hold air in it. Do this as if you are going to play a trumpet. Then after holding on to this pose for 30-60 seconds, breathe out through your nose. Laugh lines and saggy cheeks are tackled with this pose.
5. Calm down: Rub your hands together briskly and warm them up. Close your eyes and cup the palms over your eyes. Take a deep breath through your nose and hold it for as long as you can. The eyes will feel relaxed, and the slow breathing eases tense muscles and feelings.
6. Neck stretch: Place your right hand below your hip and sit straight, with your arm stiff. Then slowly tilt your head towards left and then bend it a little forward. You will feel a muscle in your neck stretching, which will relieve your neck and backbone.
7. Scrunches: Breathe in, close your eyes tight, purse the lips together as tightly as possible, without pushing them downwards, bunch up your fists and make a face as if you were scrunching your face to stop from crying. Release the pose when you need to take a breath. This relaxes the whole face.