Chief of Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD), Hafiz Saeed among 35 leaders of the organisation that was banned by United States (US) years ago have been put on Exit Control List (ECL) on Wednesday. The development has come in after JuD chief was put under house arrest on January 30 (Monday). Computerised National Identity Cards (CNIC) and passports of all 35 persons have been put in the block list.
• $50 billion wiped off ASX after nuclear blast
• Fire destroys 100 vehicles at car yard
• Transparency watchdog returns
• Football: Blatter hit with FIFA bribery probe
• N Korea claims hydrogen bomb test