ISLAMABAD: Indian troops once again resorted to unprovoked firing in Khoi Ratta sector of Line of Control (LoC) on Sunday. As per details, the Indian Army resorted to unproved firing across the LoC wherein four women were injured. The Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said in a statement Pakistan Army responded the aggression in a befitting manner and silenced the enemy’s guns.
• $50 billion wiped off ASX after nuclear blast
• Fire destroys 100 vehicles at car yard
• Transparency watchdog returns
• Football: Blatter hit with FIFA bribery probe
• N Korea claims hydrogen bomb test