Fire at Naz cinema in Lahore extinguished

LAHORE: A fire which broke out earlier in the Naz cinema here has been extinguished.

Six fire tenders and Edhi Foundation ambulances were rushed to the Naz cinema located on Nisbat road to fight the blaze.

According to rescue sources, the fire started as a result of a short circuit.
Due to the swift action by the fire department there was no loss of life or major damage reported.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *