Turkey: At least two people, a police worker and a court employee, were killed in a car bomb explosion near a courthouse in Turkish city of Izmir, local media reported. Turkey has introduced temporary ban on the coverage of the blast in the media, according to news agency. Earlier, other media reported that three people were injured in the blast and two terrorists who organized it were killed by Turkish police.
• $50 billion wiped off ASX after nuclear blast
• Fire destroys 100 vehicles at car yard
• Transparency watchdog returns
• Football: Blatter hit with FIFA bribery probe
• N Korea claims hydrogen bomb test