RAWALPINDI: General Zubair Mahmood Hayat, Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee, addressed the participants of National security and War Course today, at National Defence University Islamabad. The Chairman dilated upon various facets of jointness to create effects upon entire spectrum of challenges being faced under the current environment. He emphasized upon a synergized national response and highlighted the importance of capitalizing on the new opportunities emerging out of CPEC.The talk was followed by a vibrant and candid question and answer session relating to internal and regional security environment.Earlier upon arrival at NDU, CJCSC was received by President NDU Lieutenant General Rizwan Akhtar.
• $50 billion wiped off ASX after nuclear blast
• Fire destroys 100 vehicles at car yard
• Transparency watchdog returns
• Football: Blatter hit with FIFA bribery probe
• N Korea claims hydrogen bomb test