The chances of the mastermind of infamous spot fixing and former captain of national cricket team Salman Butt’s to cricket have been brightened with the clearance given for West Indies tour by the selection committee of Pakistan Cricket Board. It may be mentioned here that Salman Butt accepted his crime and apologized to the nation. Salman is determined to return to international cricket at the earliest. He has been playing Club matches and is busy to keep him fit.
• $50 billion wiped off ASX after nuclear blast
• Fire destroys 100 vehicles at car yard
• Transparency watchdog returns
• Football: Blatter hit with FIFA bribery probe
• N Korea claims hydrogen bomb test