MUMBAI: According to Indian media, a lawmaker belonging to BJP demanded that the residence of Pakistan founder Mohammad Ali Jinnah should be demolished. He recommended building a cultural centre in place of the iconic Jinnah House. Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Mangal Prabhat Lodha expressed his rage in the Indian legislative assembly. While addressing the issue of budget of Public Works Department, he called Jinnah House the place from where the conspiracy of partition started.
• $50 billion wiped off ASX after nuclear blast
• Fire destroys 100 vehicles at car yard
• Transparency watchdog returns
• Football: Blatter hit with FIFA bribery probe
• N Korea claims hydrogen bomb test