Action to be taken against supporters of banned outfits: Rasheed

ISLAMABAD: Federal Information Minister Pervez Rasheed on Wednesday made it clear that the government would also take action against the sympathizers and supporters of the proscribed organizations.

According to a statement issued here, Pervez Rasheed said that the witnesses in cases relating to terrorism would be provided protection, adding that the military courts would become functional within 10 to 15 days.

“All the attackers of Peshawar school had been killed and it’s the responsibility of the agencies to arrest those who were in contact with the terrorists via phone”, he said.