KABUL: At least 13 people have been killed and several wounded in a suicide car bomb attack on an army convoy in Helmand province. A government official said the suicide bomber detonated an explosive laden car as the convoy passed a small market in Nawa District. Majority of the dead are army soldiers while the injured are mostly civilians.
• $50 billion wiped off ASX after nuclear blast
• Fire destroys 100 vehicles at car yard
• Transparency watchdog returns
• Football: Blatter hit with FIFA bribery probe
• N Korea claims hydrogen bomb test