DAMASCUS: Syrian President Bashar-el-Asad has supported US President Donald Trumps banning Syrian refugees to enter into US and offered him conditional support. In an special interview in Damascus, Syrian President Bashar-el-Asad said that Syria is ready to cooperate with US for the elimination of terrorism, if US is really serious then it must cooperate with Syrian government as well. He said that defeating terrorism without cooperating with the government and people of any countries is impossing. Syrian President also declared Trump banning Syrian refugees to enter in US as a positive measure. He said that only the people of United States have riht to set the interests of US. He further said that Western countries, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar are responsible for human crisis.
• $50 billion wiped off ASX after nuclear blast
• Fire destroys 100 vehicles at car yard
• Transparency watchdog returns
• Football: Blatter hit with FIFA bribery probe
• N Korea claims hydrogen bomb test