A special Christmas Peace Train was launched from Islamabad on Thursday as part of Christmas celebrations. Minister for Human Rights Kamran Michael, and Minister for Railway Saad Rafique jointly inaugurated the Peace train at Margala Railway station in Islamabad. Besides, diplomats, officials of Railway and Human Rights; a large number of people were present on this occasion. The minister, while addressing the inauguration ceremony, hailed the role of minority groups, especially Christians, in the development and prosperity of Pakistan. They further added that Christian community has served this county with devotion and passion and we always acknowledge that struggle.
• $50 billion wiped off ASX after nuclear blast
• Fire destroys 100 vehicles at car yard
• Transparency watchdog returns
• Football: Blatter hit with FIFA bribery probe
• N Korea claims hydrogen bomb test