PESHAWAR: Earthquake tremors were felt in different areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Gilgit-Baltistan and Azad Kashmir areas on Saturday. According to the media the jolts were felt in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Malakand, Swat, Ghizer, Neelam Valley and adjoining areas. People left their houses and workplaces and headed out for open spaces fearing a strong earthquake.
• $50 billion wiped off ASX after nuclear blast
• Fire destroys 100 vehicles at car yard
• Transparency watchdog returns
• Football: Blatter hit with FIFA bribery probe
• N Korea claims hydrogen bomb test