Two bank guards die of asphyxia in Mardan

MARDAN: Two security guards of a private bank located on Bank Road died of suffocation due to gas leakage in Mardan on Friday, Geo News reported.

According to rescue sources, the two guards were asleep inside the bank after performing their routine duty but due to gas leakage from the generator, the room got filled with the gas leading to asphyxia.

Later, when the staff reached the bank to resume their duties, both the guards were found dead inside the office. The rescue team was called in immediately who tried to revive the two victims but to no avail.

Both the guards were declared dead and their bodies were shifted to District Headquarter Hospital for medico-legal formalities followed by police probe into the incident.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *