RAWALPINDI: Army chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa on Wednesday has given approval of death warrant of 30 hardcore terrorists. The terrorist were involved in heinous crimes which includes Army Public School attack, Saidu Sharif airport attack and kidnapping and slaughtering personnel of frontier constabulary. Terrorists were also indulged in attack on civilian and personnel of armed forces.
• $50 billion wiped off ASX after nuclear blast
• Fire destroys 100 vehicles at car yard
• Transparency watchdog returns
• Football: Blatter hit with FIFA bribery probe
• N Korea claims hydrogen bomb test