Paris, 25th November, 2016. Embassy of Pakistan hosted a reception to honor Ms. Gulalai Ismail cofounder of NGO “Aware Girls” who was conferred with Chirac Prize for Conflict Prevention by President Jacques Chirac Foundation yesterday in Paris. This was in recognition of “Aware Girls” contributions toward development of a culture of peace and non-violence in Pakistan through active involvement of women and youth.
• $50 billion wiped off ASX after nuclear blast
• Fire destroys 100 vehicles at car yard
• Transparency watchdog returns
• Football: Blatter hit with FIFA bribery probe
• N Korea claims hydrogen bomb test