KARACHI: Opposition leader in the National Assembly (NA) Syed Khurshid Shah has said that Mian Nawaz Sharif got the fruits of Charter of Democracy in 2016. Addressing a programme in Karachi, Shah said that due to PPP the incumbent Parliament had completed its four years. He added that they (PPP) did not become part of any conspiracy by wearing black coat. Criticizing negative politics, the senior PPP leader said that undue importance was being given to negative politics. Shah said that they were moving forward with utmost caution and tolerance, saying that they (PPP) were of the view the government must complete its term.
• $50 billion wiped off ASX after nuclear blast
• Fire destroys 100 vehicles at car yard
• Transparency watchdog returns
• Football: Blatter hit with FIFA bribery probe
• N Korea claims hydrogen bomb test