LAHORE: Pakistan most successful Test skipper Misbah-ul-Haq has on Thursday announced his retirement from Test cricket. The Test captain declared this decision while talking to media at Gaddafi Stadium Lahore and said, “The series against the West Indies is my last series.” He also let it be known that he was under no pressure to retire and is satisfied. As per details, the Test series against West Indies will be Misbah last international tour as the 42-year-old had already retired from Twenty20 and one-day international (ODI) cricket.
• $50 billion wiped off ASX after nuclear blast
• Fire destroys 100 vehicles at car yard
• Transparency watchdog returns
• Football: Blatter hit with FIFA bribery probe
• N Korea claims hydrogen bomb test