MUZAFFARABAD: The Indian Army violated ceasefire agreement and resorted to unprovoked firing at Line of Control for the second time during last 24 hours. As a results of the unprovoked firing by the Indian army four people were injured. Pakistan Army responded the aggression in befitting manner and silenced the enemy’s guns.
• $50 billion wiped off ASX after nuclear blast
• Fire destroys 100 vehicles at car yard
• Transparency watchdog returns
• Football: Blatter hit with FIFA bribery probe
• N Korea claims hydrogen bomb test