QUETTA: A 6.3 magnitude earthquake struck off the South-Western region of Pakistan along Arabian Sea coast early this morning. The shallow quake struck at 3.03am (6.03am Singapore time), with an epicenter just 23 kilometres southwest of Pakistan coastal city of Pasni, Turbat. the US Geological Survey said. There were no immediate reports of casualties in the remote province of Balochistan which covers the quake zone.
• $50 billion wiped off ASX after nuclear blast
• Fire destroys 100 vehicles at car yard
• Transparency watchdog returns
• Football: Blatter hit with FIFA bribery probe
• N Korea claims hydrogen bomb test